Album Van Morrison - Avalon Sunset
|1||I'm Tired Joey Boy|
|4||Whenever God Shines His Light|
Bass – Steve PearceVocals – Cliff Richard
|6||Contacting My Angel|
|7||These Are The Days|
|8||I'd Love To Write Another Song|
Alto Saxophone – Stan SulzmannBaritone Saxophone – Alan BarnesTrombone – Cliff HardieTrumpet – Henry Lowther
|9||When Will I Ever Learn To Live In God|
|10||Have I Told You Lately|
- Arranged By [Strings & Brass] – Fiachra Trench
- Backing Vocals – Carol Kenyon, Katie Kissoon
- Bass – Clive Culberson
- Engineer, Mixed By – Mick Glossop
- Guitar – Arty McGlynn
- Lead Vocals, Guitar – Van Morrison
- Leader [String Section] – Gavin Wright
- Organ [Hammond] – Georgie Fame
- Percussion, Drums – Dave Early, Roy Jones
- Piano, Synthesizer [Synthisers], Accordion [Accordian] – Neil Drinkwater
- Producer – Ivan Morrison
- Written-By – Van Morrison
Printed inner sleeve with credits & lyrics.
Direct Metal Mastering.
- Barcode: 042283926219
- Matrix / Runout (Both sides runout etched): TOWNHOUSE DMM
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout stamped): D 8392621 A-1U-1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout stamped): D 8392621 B-1U-1-1
- Label Code: LC 0309
- Distribution Code: POL 281
- Published By – Intersong Music Ltd.
- Produced For – Caledonia Productions Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Caledonia Productions Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Caledonia Productions Ltd.
- Recorded At – The Wool Hall
- Recorded At – Eden Studios
- Recorded At – Olympic Studios
- Recorded At – Westside Studios
- Recorded At – The Town House
- Mixed At – The Wool Hall
- Mixed At – The Town House
- Mastered At – The Town House
- Marketed By – Polydor Ltd. (UK)
- Distributed By – Polydor Ltd. (UK)
Avalon Sunset is the nineteenth studio album by Northern Irish singer-songwriter Van Morrison. It was released in 1989 by Mercury Records to both commercial and critical success. In 2008, Avalon Sunset was reissued and remastered, featuring an alternative take of Whenever God Shines His Light, and a version of When the Saints Go Marching In with additional lyrics by Morrison. Avalon Sunset. Van Morrison - Avalon Sunset 1989. To favorites 3 Download album. Listen album. R'n'B Pop-Rock Jazz Soul. Van Morrison. Songs in album Van Morrison - Avalon Sunset 1989. Van Morrison - Whenever God Shines His Light. Van Morrison - Contacting My Angel. Van Morrison - I'd Love To Write Another Song. Van Morrison - Have I Told You Lately. Van Morrison - Coney Island. Van Morrison - I'm Tired Joey Boy. Van Morrison scored one of his biggest commercial successes with Avalon Sunset, a record highlighted by the gorgeous Have I Told You Lately, one of his most heartfelt love songs and a major radio hit which helped introduce his music to a new generation of listeners. Not a consistently strong LP, Avalon Sunset is nevertheless the work of a master craftsman, its lush orchestration and atmospheric production casting an irresistibly elegant spell a deeply spiritual record, it also includes the standout opener, Whenever God Shines His Light, a collaboration with Cliff Richa. Album 1989 12 Songs. Rock free to Van Morrison Avalon Sunset Whenever God Shines His Light, Contacting My Angel and more. 10 tracks 41:14. Completa la tua Collezione su Van Morrison: все альбомы, включая The Essential Van Morrison , Astral Weeks , Astral Weeks: Live at the Hollywood Bowl и другие. Van Morrison Format: Audio CD. Product Description. Original 10 track CD release. When . s Michael Stipe wrote That's me in the spotlight, Losing my religion, he could have been singing about Van Morrison, the man who lost his three times within a decade. In the end, though, Van returned to Christ and found himself rewarded with his first British Top 20 hit. On 9 January 2008, Avalon Sunset was reissued and remastered, featuring an alternative take of Whenever God Shines His Light and a version of When the Saints Go Marching In with additional lyrics by Morrison. This album was recorded in England at Woodhall Studio, Eden Studio, Olympic Studio, Westside Studio, and Townhouse Studio. It marked the first appearance with Morrison of Georgie Fame, who played the. Band Name Van Morrison. Album Name Avalon Sunset. Type Album. Released date 19 May 1989. Labels Unknown label. Other productions from Van Morrison. Three Chords and the Truth. You're Driving Me Crazy