Album The Kinks - Come Dancing With The Kinks (The Best Of The Kinks 1977-1986)
|2||Heart Of Gold||4:03|
|5||You Really Got Me (Live)||3:37|
|6||Do It Again||4:11|
|8||A Rock 'N' Roll Fantasy||5:01|
|9||(Wish I Could Fly Like) Superman||3:37|
|10||Don't Forget To Dance||4:40|
|11||Juke Box Music||3:47|
|13||Celluloid Heroes (Live)||7:24|
|16||Living On A Thin Line||4:11|
|AL11-8428||The Kinks||Come Dancing With The Kinks / The Best Of The Kinks 1977-1986 (2xLP, Comp, Ind)||Arista||AL11-8428||US||1986|
|A2CD 8428||The Kinks||Come Dancing With The Kinks / The Best Of The Kinks 1977-1986 (CD, Comp, Club, RE, DAD)||Arista||A2CD 8428||US||Unknown|
|6938-2||The Kinks||Come Dancing With The Kinks / The Best Of The Kinks 1977-1986 (CD, Comp, RE)||Sum Records||6938-2||Brazil||Unknown|
|none||The Kinks||Come Dancing With The Kinks / The Best Of The Kinks 1977-1986 (CDr, Comp)||Velvel, Koch Records, Konk||none||US||2000|
|A2CD 8428, ARCD 8428||The Kinks||Come Dancing With The Kinks / The Best Of The Kinks 1977-1986 (CD, Comp, Club, RE)||Arista, Arista||A2CD 8428, ARCD 8428||US||Unknown|
- Art Direction – Maude Gilman
- Artwork [Hand Tinting] – Phyllis Cortese
- Backing Vocals – Dave Davies (tracks: 1 to 14, 16)
- Bass – Andy Pyle (tracks: 5), Jim Rodford (tracks: 1 to 3, 6 to 14, 16), John Dalton (tracks: 4), Ron Lawrence (tracks: 5)
- Drums – Bob Henrit (tracks: 7, 14), Mick Avory (tracks: 1 to 6 8 to 13, 16), Nick Trevisick (tracks: 5)
- Guitar – Ray Davies (tracks: 1, 4, 5, 7, 9, 14, 16)
- Harmonica – Ray Davies (tracks: 7, 14)
- Keyboards – Ian Gibbons (tracks: 1, 2, 6 to 9, 11 to 14, 16), John Gosling (tracks: 4, 5), Ray Davies (tracks: 3, 4, 7, 10, 14)
- Keyboards [Additional] – Nick Newell (tracks: 1, 9, 16)
- Lead Guitar – Dave Davies (tracks: 1 to 14, 16)
- Lead Vocals – Dave Davies (tracks: 14), Ray Davies (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 14 16)
- Liner Notes – Mitchell Cohen
- Photography By – Keith Morris
- Piano – Ray Davies (tracks: 2, 5, 6, 8, 11, 12, 13 )
- Producer – Ray Davies
- Producer [Associate Producer] – Dave Davies (tracks: 7, 14)
- Rhythm Guitar – Ray Davies (tracks: 2, 3, 6, 8, 10 to 13)
- Saxophone – Nick Newell (tracks: 3, 10)
- Synthesizer – Ray Davies (tracks: 2, 5, 6, 8, 11, 12, 13)
- Vocals – Ray Davies (tracks: 4)
- Written-By – Dave Davies (tracks: 14), Ray Davies (tracks: 1 to 13, 15, 16)
Disctronics H pressing as derived from the matrix runout.
Second block of text on the right side of the CD face below the CDDA Logo begins "Manufactured in U.S.A." A very similar pressing found here The Kinks - Come Dancing With The Kinks / The Best Of The Kinks 1977-1986 states "Manufactured in Japan".
- Barcode (Scanned): 078221842822
- Barcode (Text): 0 7822-18428-2
- Matrix / Runout: ARCD8428 MADE BY DISCTRONICS (H) W.O. 11096-3
- Rights Society: PRS
- Manufactured For – Arista Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Made By – Disctronics H – 11096-3
- Published By – Davray Music Ltd.
- Published By – Dabe Music Ltd.
Come Dancing with The Kinks: The Best of 1977-1986 is a double album compilation by the Kinks, released on Arista Records in 1986. It contains thirteen tracks released as singles, only one of which did not also appear on album, and six album tracks. Every one of the band's seven albums released by Arista during the time period indicated is represented here. Designed specifically for the American market, it peaked at No. 159 on the Billboard 200 and failed to chart in the United Kingdom. A version for. The Kinks. Group Compilation. Songs in album The Kinks - Come Dancing With The Kinks, The Best Of The Kinks 1977-1986 1986. The Kinks - You Really Got Me Live. The Kinks - Destroyer. The Kinks - Wish I Could Fly Like Superman. The Kinks - Juke Box Music. The Kinks - A Rock 'N' Roll Fantasy. The Kinks - Come Dancing. The Kinks - Do It Again. The Kinks - Better Things. The Kinks -. Music video by The Kinks performing Come Dancing. C 1983 Kinks Properties Limited under exclusive license to Sony Music Entertainment Kinks: все альбомы, включая Revolver Hits , Guitar Town Music , Rock Elements from the Kinks и другие. Come Dancing With The Kinks, The Best Of The Kinks 1977-1986. Word of Mouth. State of Confusion. The Best Christmas Album 2017. Clive Davis: The Soundtrack of Our Lives. Mitos Del Rock II. Come Dancing The Kinks. Low Budget The Kinks. Catch Me Now I'm Falling The Kinks. A Gallon of Gas The Kinks. Originally released as a double-album set in 1986, just after the Kinks had their last run at chart success, Come Dancing With the Kinks The Best of the Kinks 1977-1986 does an excellent job of summarizing their stadium rock and AOR radio favorites on Arista. Completa la tua Collezione su The Kinks. It also replaces the album version of Wish I Could Fly Like Superman with the 12 version and re-sequences the whole thing, opening with Come Dancing instead of You Really Got Me Live. Elenco tracce. You Really Got Me Live. Wish I Could Fly Like Superman. The Kinks reached their peak of success with 1983's Come Dancing , one of many hits they had during their '70s'80s Arista years. Disc: 1. Come Dancing. Low Budget. Catch Me Now I'm Falling. What we've got with the 'best of 19771986' is a triumphant return to the states with a lot of the tracks especially composed for the American market, as well a couple of classic UK numbers re-recorded. Album 1986 18 Songs. This collection, named for the nostalgic 1983 hit Come Dancing, captures highlights from that fertile period. Low Budget and Wish I Could Fly Like Superman are wry time capsules from the economic malaise of the late '70s, while early-'80s tunes like Do It Again and Better Things rim with hard-won hope for a brighter futu. The Kinks 19631996 2018-present are an English pop-rock group that came out of the British R&B scene of the early 1960s. Formed in Muswell Hill, North London, by brothers Ray Davies and Dave Davies in 1964 and categorised in the United States as a British Invasion band, the Kinks are recognised as one of the most important and influential rock groups of the era. In 1990, their first year of eligibility, the original four members were inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. Later, in November 2005, they were inducted into the UK Music Hall of Fame. Among n read more