Album Sigur Rós - ( )
|fatcd22||Sigur Rós||( ) (CD, Album, Sli)||FatCat Records||fatcd22||Europe||2002|
|fatcd22||Sigur Rós||( ) (CD, Album)||FatCat Records||fatcd22||Israel||Unknown|
|SM99CD||Sigur Rós||( ) (CD, Album)||Smekkleysa||SM99CD||Scandinavia||2002|
|none||Sigur Rós||( ) (CD, Album, Sli)||FatCat Records, [PIAS] Recordings||none||US||2002|
|FATLP22X||Sigur Rós||( ) (2xLP, Album, Ltd, RE, RM)||FatCat Records||FATLP22X||UK||2009|
- Artwork [Uncredited] – Alex T., D.C. , Sigur Rós
- Bass [Uncredited], Keyboards [Uncredited], Glockenspiel [Uncredited] – Georg Hólm
- Cello [Uncredited] – Sólrún Sumarliðadóttir
- Co-producer [Uncredited], Engineer [Uncredited], Mixed By [Uncredited] – Kenneth Vaughan Thomas
- Drums [Uncredited], Keyboards [Uncredited] – Orri Páll Dýrason
- Engineer [Uncredited, Assistant] – Marco Migliari
- Keyboards [Uncredited], Guitar [Uncredited] – Kjartan Sveinsson
- Mastered By [Uncredited] – Mandy
- Strings [Uncredited, Quartet], Arranged By [Uncredited, Strings] – Amina
- Viola [Uncredited] – Ólöf Júlía Kjartansdóttir
- Violin [Uncredited] – Edda Rún Ólafsdóttir, María Huld Markan
- Vocals [Uncredited], Guitar [Uncredited], Keyboards [Uncredited] – Jón Þór Birgisson
- Written-By [Uncredited], Producer [Uncredited], Performer [Uncredited] – Sigur Rós
Opaque, die cut, plastic slipcase. 2-pages-booklet, It looks like a photocopy made together together with staples.
The first catalog number is printed on the sticker and on the disc front.
The second one is printed on the sticker.
The third one is printed on the sticker and on the disc front.
Below are are the titles the band has for the otherwise officially untitled songs themselves:
Untitled 1 - Vaka (the name of Orri's daughter)
Untitled 2 - Fyrsta (the first song)
Untitled 3 - Samskeyti (attachment)
Untitled 4 - Njósnavélin (the spy machine)
Untitled 5 - Álafoss (the location of the band's studio)
Untitled 6 - E-bow [georg uses an e-bow on his bass in this song]
Untitled 7 - Dauðalagið (the death song)
Untitled 8 - Popplagið (the pop song)
- Barcode (on a sticker): 5 413356 492224
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): L401JS209014653LF17
- Other (Mirrored): RFD80M-51629 80
- Record Company – [PIAS] Recordings – piasv122cd
- Licensed To – Play It Again Sam [PIAS] – 946.0122.020
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Fatcat Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Fatcat Records Ltd.
- Mastered At – The Exchange
- Recorded At – Sundlaugin Studio
Sigur Rós is an Icelandic post-rock band from Reykjavík, active since 1994. Known for their ethereal sound, frontman Jónsi's falsetto vocals, and the use of bowed guitar, the band's music incorporates classical and minimal aesthetic elements. They have been nominated for and received various awards throughout the years. Jón Þór Jónsi Birgisson guitar and vocals, Georg Hólm bass and Ágúst Ævar Gunnarsson drums formed the group in Reykjavík in January 1994. The band's name means Victory Rose. The discography of Sigur Rós, an Icelandic post-rock group, consists of seven studio albums, three remix album, five extended plays, one soundtrack album, sixteen singles, twenty-three music videos and two video albums. Sigur Rós was formed in 1994 in Reykjavík, Iceland, by singer and guitarist Jón Þór Birgisson, bassist Georg Hólm and drummer Ágúst Ævar Gunnarsson. Contact Sigur Rós. Streaming and Download help. Redeem code. If you like Sigur Rós, you may also like: Slowdive by Slowdive. supported by 13 fans who also own . This Slowdive release was so unexpected and so wholly awesome that i'm still stoked. The reappearence of these earlier shoegazey bands also My Bloody Valentine's MBV had me so suprised and so grateful for good music. go to album. The Earth Is Not a Cold Dead Place by Explosions in the Sky. supported by 11 fans who also own . Sigur Rós are an Icelandic post-rock band. The name is derived from the name of lead vocalist Jónsi Birgisson's little sister, Sigurrós. They hail from the same creative and vibrant Icelandic music scene as múm and Amiina. They released their first-ever foray into film-making with theiSigur Rós are an Icelandic post-rock band. They released their first-ever foray into film-making with thei read more. Icelandic rock outfit Sigur Rós takes a somewhat dark turn on their seventh full-length, Kveikur. Город: Reykjavík, Rós. Give Pro. we are . 675 Tracks. Top Rated Seller. ILS shipping. Artist: Sigur Ros. Side Refine Panel. Shop by Category