Album Los Lobos - Colossal Head
|1||Buddy Ebsen Loves The Night Time||2:57|
|2||Can't Stop The Rain||3:36|
|3||Life Is Good||4:08|
|4||Everybody Loves A Train||3:27|
|6||Mas Y Mas||4:42|
|9||This Bird's Gonna Fly||4:19|
|9 46172-2||Los Lobos||Colossal Head (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9 46172-2||US||1996|
|9362 46172-4||Los Lobos||Colossal Head (Cass, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9362 46172-4||Europe||1996|
|9362 46172-2||Los Lobos||Colossal Head (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Warner Bros. Records||9362 46172-2||Russia||1996|
|WPCR-681||Los Lobos||Colossal Head (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||WPCR-681||Japan||1996|
|46172-4||Los Lobos||Colossal Head (Cass)||Warner Bros. Records, Balet Plak||46172-4||Turkey||1996|
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – Julie Steeg
- Design [Danny Pak Design] – Dan Davis
- Design, Art Direction – Tom Recchion
- Engineer – John Paterno, Tchad Blake
- Management – Mike Kappus, Paula Sartorius, The Rosebud Agency, Tom Chauncey , Will Botwin
- Management [Business Management] – Guzman & Gray
- Musician [Additional Musician] – Efrain Toro, Pete Thomas, Victor Bisetti, Yuka Honda
- Photography By – Jim Douglas
- Photography By [Big Loo Robot] – Tom Frey
- Producer – Los Lobos, Mitchell Froom, Tchad Blake
- Written-By – Rosas (tracks: 3, 5, 7, 10), Hidalgo (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 11), Pérez (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9)
Cardboard packaging with center sleeve for disc. Similar to Los Lobos - Colossal Head, but this is a Allied Record Company pressing.
Recorded and mixed at Sunset Sound Factory.
- Barcode: 0 9362-46172-2 8
- Matrix / Runout: [SRC logo] 1 46172-2 SRC01 ARC ＊M2 S2
- Rights Society: BMI
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Pressed By – Allied Record Company
- Glass Mastered At – Specialty Records Corporation
- Recorded At – The Sound Factory
- Mixed At – The Sound Factory
- Published By – Bug Music
- Published By – Davince Music
- Published By – No K.O. Music
- Published By – Ceros Music
- Copyright (c) – Fuzzy Dice Productions Inc.
Colossal Head is the eighth studio album by the rock band Los Lobos. It was released in 1996 on Warner Bros. Los Lobos. David Hidalgo vocals, guitar, accordion, fiddle, requinto jarocho. Louie Pérez vocals, guitar, drums, jarana. Cesar Rosas vocals, guitar, bajo sexto. Conrad Lozano vocals, bass, guitarron. Steve Berlin keyboards, horns. Additional musicians. Victor Bisetti drums, percussion. Pete Thomas drums. Efrain Toro percussion. Yuka Honda keyboards, samples. Colossal Head. Los Lobos - Colossal Head 1996. To favorites 0 Download album. Listen album. Rock Latin Folk. Жанры - Latin rock, tex-mex, chicano rock, latin folk cumbia, bolero, norteño, heartland rock, roots rock, blues rock, rock and roll, brown-eyed soul. Songs in album Los Lobos - Colossal Head 1996. Los Lobos - Revolution. Los Lobos - Mas Y Mas. Los Lobos - Maricela. Los Lobos - Everybody Loves A Train. Los Lobos - Can't Stop The Rain. Los Lobos - Life Is Good. Los Lobos - Little Japan. Colossal Head is their most adventurous work to date, building on the moody, atmospheric Kiko without losing sight of their gritty blues roots. While it certainly shows signs of David Hidalgo's lo-fi, experimental Latin Playboys project, the album isn't merely an exercise in sound. Los Lobos applies their broad musical palette to a set of tightly written, inventive songs that may not be as immediate as their past work, but are no less melodic and rewarding. Album 1996 11 Songs. Pop the video for Colossal Head from Los Lobos's Colossal Head for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar Head, Los Lobos first album of new music in four years, represents a band still searching for the right balance between experimentation and craftsmanship, and between concepts and passion. Its an improvement over Kiko, but it falls far short of the groups three masterpieces, How Will the Wolf Survive, By the Light of the Moon and The Neighborbood. Released March 19, 1996. Colossal Head Tracklist. Revolution Head, 1996. Revolution, 03:09. Mas y Mas, 04:44. Colossal Head is a studio album by the rock band Los Lobos. Revolution David Hidalgo, Louie Pérez - 3:10. Mas y Mas David Hidalgo, Louie Pérez - 4:44. Maricela Cesar Rosas - 3:51. Everybody Loves a Train David Hidalgo, Louie Pérez - 3:30. Can't Stop the Rain Cesar Rosas - 3:36. Life Is Good David Hidalgo, Louie Pérez - 4:08. Little Japan Cesar Rosas, Louie Pérez - 5:09. Manny's Bones David Hidalgo, Louie Pérez - 3:24