Album High Inergy - Steppin' Out
|1||Fly Little Blackbird||5:01|
|3||We Are The Future||3:37|
|6||Everytime I See You I Go Wild||3:36|
|7||You Captured My Heart||3:24|
|9||Didn't Wanna Tell You||3:44|
|G7-982R1||High Inergy||Steppin' Out (LP, Album)||Gordy||G7-982R1||US||1978|
|LPS-99.032||High Inergy||Steppin' Out (LP, Album)||Gordy||LPS-99.032||Venezuela||1978|
|STMLO 10196, STMLO-10196||High Inergy||Steppin' Out (LP, Album)||Motown, Motown||STMLO 10196, STMLO-10196||Australia||1978|
|G7-982R1||High Inergy||Steppin' Out (LP, Album)||Gordy||G7-982R1||Canada||1978|
|G7-982 HT||High Inergy||Steppin' Out (8-Trk, Album)||Gordy||G7-982 HT||US||1978|
- Artwork – Norm Ung, Tom Nikosey
- Bass – Dave Shields, Greg Middleton, James Jamerson (tracks: B3), Scott Edwards
- Contractor [Strings] – Ernie Fields, Jr.
- Drums – James Gadson, Ollie E. Brown
- Engineer – Roger Dollarhide
- Engineer [Assistant] – Peter Haden
- Guitar – Charles Fearing, Dave Pruitt (tracks: B3), Greg Poree, Jay Graydon, Mel Bolton
- Keyboards – Charles Creath, John Barnes, Kenny Lupper, Sonny Burke , Sylvester Rivers, William Bickelhaupt
- Mastered By – Johnny Golden
- Other [Makeup] – Martine Naegels
- Percussion – Eddie "Bongo" Brown, King Errisson
- Photography By – Jim Shea
- Producer – Al Willis (tracks: A3, A5, B1, B2), Gwen Joyce Fuller (tracks: B3), Kent Washburn, Mel Bolton (tracks: B3), William Bickelhaupt (tracks: A4)
- Producer [Assistant] – Troy Laws
- Saxophone – Bill Greene, Ernie Fields, Jr., John Stephens
- Trombone – George Bohannon, Ray Jackson
- Trumpet – Bobby Bryant, Nolan Smith, Oscar Brashear
- Vibraphone – Gary Coleman
Produced for Gwen Glenn Production Co.
All Songs published by Old Brompton Road (ASCAP), except A1 published by Jobete Music Co., Inc. (ASCAP), B3 by Old Brompton Road (ASCAP) & Derglenn Music Publishing (BMI) and A5 by Jobete Music Co., Inc. (ASCAP) & Stone Agate Music Division (BMI).
Recorded & mixed at Paramount Studios, Hollywood, Ca.
℗ © 1978 Motown Record Corporation
Special thanks to God and all the following for our FIRST gold album, "Turnin' On" - The Motown Family and promotional staff, Berry Gordy, Sr., Ralph Thompson, Alonzo King, Iris Gordy, Brenda Boyce, Steve "Red" Milburn, Ace Burgess, Junius Griffin, Fay Hale and Anna Gaye; Cindi Anderson, Leslie Kearney and Don Schlegel from Paramount; and the wonderful people at the following shows ... Don Cornelius' Soul Train, Dinah !, Merv Griffin, Mike Douglas and Dick Clark's American Bandstand.
Our Happiness at the center of our being surrounds us with people to whom we contribute and who contribute happiness to us. We Are Joyously "Steppin' Out".
- Recorded At – Paramount Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Paramount Recording Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Motown Record Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Motown Record Corporation
Steppin' Out was the second album by the group High Inergy. It was released on Motown's Gordy label in 1978. The album spawned the hit single Lovin' Fever which climbed the R&B Charts in 1978. Side One: Lovin' Fever Pam Sawyer, Marilyn McLeod 3:21. Hi Vernessa Mitchell, Barbara Mitchell 2:41. You Captured My Heart Al Willis, Troy Laws 3:24. Didn't Wanna Tell You William Bickelhaupt 3:44. Everytime I See You I Go Wild Stevie Wonder, Sylvia Moy, Henry Cosby 3:36. Steeped in Berry Gordy's Motown tradition and touted as the next Supremes, High Inergy had already tasted the top of the charts with their 1977 debut, which spawned the number two hit single You Can't Turn Me Off In the Middle of Turning Me On. Clearly, Steppin' Out was designed to reach even higher. Packed with smooth vocal arrangements that occasionally do resemble the artistry of the Supremes crossed with a disco-pop sound, the album flipped between dancefloor steppers and soul ballads. Listen free to High Inergy Steppin' Out Lovin' Fever, Hi and more. 9 tracks 32:10. A new version of is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. High Inergy. Steppin' Out. Play album. Get album. For faster navigation, this Iframe is preloading the Wikiwand page for Steppin' Out High Inergy album. Steppin' Out 1978. Album by High Inergy. You Captured My Heart. was sampled in. The 7th Letter by Evidence 2007. Money N Gunz by Grand Daddy I. G's Like Us by Red Rock 2005. see 1 more connection. Lovin' Fever. Hi You Captured My Heart. Didn't Wanna Tell You. Everytime I See You I Go Wild. Fly Little Blackbird. We Are The Future. search for High Inergy , Steppin' Out. High Inergy was on with DeBarge. But theres one member of High Inergy that steels the show, Linda Howard. She has some serious dance moves and as a dancer she makes it look easy. Ill be honest. she makes me cry because she looks so full of life, and shes actually an angel in Heaven. Very cool song Peaceland from the girls 1978 album Steppin' Out. What a copy Let me know Very cool song Peaceland from the girls 1978 album Steppin' Out. What a copy Let me know . Listen full album. View all High Inergy albums. Steppin Out. 9 tracks. Released in ' Out - Winnipeg Jazz Orchestra. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей