Album Genesis - Trespass
|5||Visions Of Angels|
|6||Looking For Someone|
- Acoustic Guitar [12 String], Bass [Electric 12-string], Cello, Backing Vocals, Guitar [Nylon] – Michael Rutherford
- Acoustic Guitar [12 String], Electric Guitar [Lead], Dulcimer, Backing Vocals – Anthony Phillips
- Arranged By, Composed By, Performer [All Titles] – Genesis
- Drums, Percussion, Backing Vocals – John Mayhew
- Engineer – Robin Cable
- Layout – Paul Whitehead
- Lead Vocals, Flute, Accordion, Tambourine, Bass Drum – Peter Gabriel
- Organ, Piano, Mellotron, Guitar, Backing Vocals – Anthony Banks
- Producer – John Anthony
UK first press.
Gatefold textured sleeve.
Pink scroll label.
Sleeve: " Manufactured and Distributed by B&C Records Ltd. 37 Soho Square, London W1. (01734 3932). Printed and made by the E.J. Day Group, London and Bedford."
(NB There seem to be two versions of the first press gatefold sleeve - they are exactly the same except one is heavily textured inside and out, the other is lightly textured on the outside but smooth inside.
As well as a label variation, with "℗ 1970" and "Manufactured and Distributed by B&C Records Ltd." in bold text. The bold lettered ones are believed to be in general earlier copies.)
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): CAS. 1020A
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): CAS. 1020B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Variation): CAS 1020 A-2U 1 T
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Variation): CAS 1020 A-2U 1 0
- Matrix / Runout (Side A stamped variation 2): CAS 1020 A-2U 1 RD
- Matrix / Runout (Side B stamped variation 2): CAS 1020 B-2U 1 GH
- Manufactured By – B&C Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – B&C Records Ltd.
- Published By – Stratsong
- Published By – Carlin
- Printed By – E.J. Day Group
- Made By – E.J. Day Group
- Recorded At – Trident Studios
Trespass is the second studio album by the English rock band Genesis. It was released in October 1970 on Charisma Records, and is their last album with guitarist Anthony Phillips and their only one with drummer John Mayhew. Genesis turned professional in autumn 1969, and began to rehearse intensely and play live shows. After several months of touring they secured a recording contract with Charisma Records, and entered Trident Studios in London in July 1970 to record Trespass. The music marked a. Genesis - The Knife, from the album Trespass 1970 Listen to the best early Genesis greatest hits here: https. The Knife Remastered 2008. Laika Network, UMG от лица компании Charisma Records - Trespass 1970. free to Genesis Trespass Looking For Someone, White Mountain and more. 6 tracks 42:58. Trespass is the second studio album by Genesis and was recorded and released in 1970. The only album with drummer John Mayhew and the last with guitarist Anthony Phillips, Trespass had a folk-flavoured progressive rock sound that was a marked departure from their earlier work, and foreshadowed the path the band would follow through the 1970s. The compositions were generally much longer and complex than before, featuring several different musical sections. Released October 23, 1970. Trespass Tracklist. Looking For Someone Lyrics. About Trespass. After several months of gigs, Genesis had enough material written and, in July 1970, retreated to Trident Studios in London to record a new album. They were joined by producer and recording engineer John Anthony. Rutherford said that Trespass was the only Genesis album where each track was contributed to by each band member equally every other album contained songs that were written by one or two individuals, with only minor contributions from the remaining members. Album 1970 6 Songs. Genesis Prog Era: Deep Cuts. Genesis Prog Era: Next Steps. Albums You May Also Like. Featured items. GENESIS TRESPASS. 181 results found. Filters : Items on sale Mint Sellers Professional sellers Private sellers