Album Bowie - Pinups
Written-By – Bill Farley, Jimmy Duncan
Guitar – Ron WoodWritten-By – Bruce Springsteen
|3||Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere|
Written-By – Pete Townshend, Roger Daltrey
|4||Where Have All The Good Times Gone|
Written-By – Ray Davies
Written-By – Feldman, Goldstein, Gottehrer
|6||Here Comes The Night|
Written-By – Bert Berns
|7||I Wish You Would|
Written-By – Billy Arnold
|8||Port Of Amsterdam|
Vocals, Guitar – David BowieWritten-By – Jacques Brel, M. Shuman
|9||Don't Bring Me Down|
Written-By – Johnnie Dee
|10||Shapes Of Things|
Written-By – McCarthy, Relf, Samwell-Smith
|11||Friday On My Mind|
Written-By – Young/Vanda
Written-By – Konrad, Karlson, Crouch, Stavely, James
|13||See Emily Play|
Written-By – Syd Barrett
|14||I Can't Explain|
Written-By – Pete Townshend
|RS 1003||Bowie||Pinups (LP, Album)||RCA Victor||RS 1003||UK||1973|
|APL1-0291||David Bowie||Pinups (LP, Album)||RCA Victor||APL1-0291||Canada||1973|
|RS1003, RS 1003||Bowie||Pinups (LP, Album)||RCA Victor, RCA Victor||RS1003, RS 1003||Netherlands||1973|
|APK1-0291||David Bowie||Pinups (Cass, Album, RE)||RCA||APK1-0291||New Zealand||Unknown|
|07777 94767 2 5||Bowie||Pinups (CD, Album, RE, RM)||EMI-Capitol Entertainment Properties||07777 94767 2 5||US||Unknown|
- Backing Vocals – G A MacCormack (tracks: 1 to 13)
- Bass – Trevor Bolder (tracks: 1 to 13)
- Design [Masks] – Pierre Laroche
- Design [Package Design] – Reiner Design Consultants, Inc.
- Drums – Aynsley Dunbar (tracks: 1 to 13)
- Guitar, Piano, Vocals – Mick Ronson (tracks: 1 to 13)
- Illustration – De Villeneuu
- Mastered By [Digital Mastering Assistance] – Jonathan Wyner
- Mastered By [Digital Mastering] – Dr. Toby Mountain
- Photography By [Additional] – Sukita, Sal Di Benedetto
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Mick Rock
- Piano – Mike Garson (tracks: 1 to 13)
- Producer – David Bowie, Ken Scott
- Saxophone – Ken Fordham (tracks: 1 to 13)
- Typography [Lettering] – Ray Campbell
- Vocals, Guitar, Saxophone – David Bowie (tracks: 1 to 13)
- Backing Vocals – David Bowie, Mac Cormack, Mick Ronson
- Baritone Saxophone – Ken Fordham
- Bass – T.J. Bolder
- Drums – Aynsley Dunbar
- Engineer – Denis Blackeye
- Guitar, Piano – Mick Ronson
- Photography – Justin, Mick Rock
- Piano, Organ, Harpsichord, Electric Piano – Mike Garson
- Producer – David Bowie, Ken Scott
- Synthesizer [Moog], Harmonica, Tenor Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Vocals – David Bowie
Release title as 'Pinups' on the front sleeve but as 'Pin Ups' on the spine and disc label.
Tracks 1 to 13: Recorded 1973 at Chateau d'Heurville, France (In fact Château d'Hérouville)
Track 13: previously unreleased track from the 'Pin Ups' sessions.
Track 14: 1973 B-side of "Sorrow".
International: CDP 79 4767 2
UK: CDEMC 3580
℗ 1990 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Jones Music/Mainman S.A., under exclusive licence to EMI Records Ltd
© 1990 Jones Music/Mainman S.A., under exclusive licence to EMI Records Ltd
Printed in England
This is a repressing of the 1990 Sound + Vision release. This pressing has a mould SID code (ifpi code). These codes were not used before 1994.First CD release of 'Pinups', originally released in October 1973 (UK, RCA RS 1003).
Release title: as 'Pin Ups' on spine and disc. Front cover unclear (could be either Pin Ups or Pinups).
Some other releases used also Pin-Ups.
Inside booklet name dilemma is solved by following statement (from artist): 'This album is called Pinups'
Artist credited as Bowie only on front cover (on spine and on disc as David Bowie)
TMK(S) Registered ® RCA Corporation
℗ 1973 RCA Records
Made in Japan
© 1973 RCA Records New York, N.Y.
Printed in USA
A MainMan Production
Track 1 originally performed by The Pretty Things
Track 2 originally performed by Them
Track 3 originally performed by The Yardbirds
Track 4 originally performed by Pink Floyd
Track 5 originally performed by The Mojos
Track 6 originally performed by The Who
Track 7 originally performed by The Easybeats
Track 8 originally performed by Merseys
Track 9 originally performed by The Pretty Things
Track 10 originally performed by The Yardbirds
Track 11 originally performed by The Who
Track 12 originally performed by The Kinks
- Barcode (Text): 0 077779 476725
- Barcode (String): 0077779476725
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): ifpi 1429
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): ifpi 1446
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): ifpi 1435
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): ifpi 1443
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 & 3): 794767 2 . 3 :2:4 EMI SWINDON
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 794767 2 . 3 :2:7 EMI SWINDON
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4 ): 794767 2 . 3 :1:8 EMI SWINDON
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
- Label Code: LC 0542
- Barcode (Printed): 0 7863-50291-2
- Barcode (Scanned): 078635029123
- Matrix / Runout: DIDX-180 21 +++++
- Other (Inner ring): CSR COMPACT DISC x3
- Other (DADC manufacturing code): DIDX 180
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Jones Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mainman S.A.
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Jones Music
- Copyright (c) – Mainman S.A.
- Published By – Francis, Day & Hunter Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Tristan Music Ltd.
- Published By – Westminster Music Ltd.
- Published By – Carlin Music Corp.
- Published By – Fabulous Music Ltd.
- Published By – EMI United Partnership Ltd.
- Published By – DUNMO Music Publishing Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Yardbirds Music
- Published By – EMI
- Published By – Edward Kassner Music Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Zomba Music Publishers Ltd.
- Recorded At – Studio Hérouville
- Glass Mastered At – EMI Swindon
- Record Company – RCA Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RCA Records
- Copyright (c) – RCA Records
- Made By – CBS/Sony Records Inc.
View all David Bowie albums. Remastered CD album. And as you'd expect, these are far from karaoke renditions. David Bowie - Friday on my Mind. David Bowie - I wish you would. DAVID BOWIE - PINUPS: CD ALBUM 2015 Remaster. Pin Ups is the seventh album by David will be breaking out breaking out this albums from the David Bowie Five Years 1969 1973 box as a standalone releases. David Bowie - Rosalyn. Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and Bowie - Pinups 1973. 12 tracks. Vinyl, LP, Album, Hollywood full album. Item information. Pinups also referred to as Pin Ups and Pin-Ups is the seventh studio album by English musician David Bowie, released in October 1973 by RCA Records. Released in jigsaw puzzles for free Home. David Bowie - See Emily play. Play jigsaw puzzles for free Home. PinUps 180 Gram Vinyl. Tracks 1 to 13: Recorded 1973 at Chateau d'Heurville, France In fact Château d'Hérouville Track 13: previously unreleased track from the Pin Up sessions. It was recorded in July and August 1973 at the Château d'Hérouville. Exclusive discount for Prime members. Like his two previous albums, it was produced by Bowie and Ken Scott and features contributions from two members of Bowie's backing band the Spiders from Mars Mick Ronson and Trevor Bolder Mick Woodmansey was replaced by Aynsley Dunbar on drums. David Bowie - I cant explain. It is a covers album, featuring covers of songs by bands such as the Pretty Things, the Who, the Yardbirds and Pink Floyd. Here Comes the Night 2015 Remaster. David Bowie - Everything Alright. Quantity: 8 available, 275 sold, See Feedback. David Bowie. Like his two previous albums, it was produced by Bowie and Ken Scott and features contributions from two members of Bowie's backing band the Spiders from Mars Mick Ronson and Trevor Bolder Mick Woodmansey was replaced by. See Emily Play 2015 Remaster. 1973 David Bowie under license to 000 ArsNova PAO Number ЛC-9BP-008T от 02 июля 1999 г. Please enter a quantity of qty dummy or less Please enter a quantity of 1 Purchases are limited to qty dummy per buyer Please enter quantity of 1 or more Please enter a lower number Choose quantity that is less than qty dummy1 or equal to qty dummy You can only choose quantity that is equal to qty dummy. 180 gram. The spine, cover, and insert call this album Pinups but the orange label has it spelled as Pin-Ups. PinUps 2015 Remastered Version, 1973. To favorites 8 Download album. Автор: Bert Berns. Condition: New. He devotes the entire album to covering the mod-era British pop and R&B songs that informed England's glam-rock sound. Go Unlimited. David Bowie - Here comes the Night. The new 2015 remaster. Album 1973 12 Songs. Автор: Billy Arnold. For more David Bowie material visit the site and forum in these links. Listen album. His soaring tenor on Thems Here Comes the Night, his croon on The Merseys Sorrow, and Mick Ronson's slashing guitar on The Yardbirds I Wish You Would are explosively inspired. Автор: Bill Farley - Jimmy Duncan. Pinups 2015 Remaster. Shapes Of Things. track from Bowie's album Rarestonebowie. Songs in album David Bowie - Pinups 1973. David Bowie Format: Vinyl. David bowie. Rosalyn 2015 Remaster. Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and download. Like his two previous albums, it was produced by Bowie and Ken Scott and features contributions from two members of Bowie's backing band the Spiders from Mars Mick Ronson and Trevor Bolder Mick Woodmansey was replaced by. Pinups also referred to as Pin Ups and Pin-Ups is the seventh studio album by English singer-songwriter David Bowie, released in October 1973 by RCA Records. I Wish You Would 2015 Remaster. Bowie Zone Bowie - Pinups 1973. Available on1LP 180g Audiophile vinyl. I Can't Explain. Please retry. David Bowie - Pinups 1973