Album Asian Dub Foundation - Tank
Bass – Martin Savale
|2||Who Runs The Place|
Lead Vocals – Steve Chandra SavaleVocals – John Pandit
Violin, Vocals – Mee
Bass [Additional] – Steve Chandra Savale
Programmed By – Mad MikeVocals [Sample] – Pat Andrade
Bass – Martin Savale
|8||Tomorrow Begins Today|
Keyboards – Louis Beckett
Lead Vocals – MC Lord Kimo
|10||Take Back The Power||4:28|
|CDVIR 216||Asian Dub Foundation||Tank (CD, Album)||Virgin||CDVIR 216||UK||2005|
|5 63794 2||Asian Dub Foundation||Tank (CD, Album, Copy Prot., Promo)||Labels||5 63794 2||Australia||2005|
|NV817211||Asian Dub Foundation||Tank (CD, Album)||Naïve||NV817211||France||2005|
|7243 477448 2 2||Asian Dub Foundation||Tank (CD, Album, Copy Prot., Enh)||Labels||7243 477448 2 2||Brazil||2005|
|none||Asian Dub Foundation||Tank (CD, Album)||EMI||none||Unknown|
- Art Direction, Design, Photography By [Additional] – Steve Cook
- Artwork [Front Cover Photo] – Ron Haviv
- Bass, Programmed By – Dr. Das
- Lead Vocals – Ghetto Priest, MC Spex
- Mastered By – Kevin Metcalfe
- Mixed By – Adam Wren, ADF, Louis Beckett
- Performer [Decks] – John Pandit
- Producer – Bobby Marshall, Louis Beckett, Sanjay Tailor, S.C. Savale
- Producer [Additional] – Ben Watkins
- Programmed By [Additional] – Paul 'Ramjac' Chivers
- Programmed By, Guitar, Backing Vocals – Steve Chandra Savale
- Programmed By, Synthesizer, Other [Fx, Mixology] – Sanjay Tailor
- Tabla, Drums [Dhol] – Prithpal Rajput
"Featuring exclusive audio, video, live webcast and more via Opendisc technology."
Track 2 - Mobile Attack Unit by Laurence Sordello
Track 7 - Choir sample of Beth Mburu & The E.N.O. Baylis "Works" group.
Mixed at Ridge Farm and Rollover.
Recorded at Ridge Farm Studios.
Pre-Production at English National Opera WORKS, GreenLeaf Studios and Radiation Bungalow Studios.
Track 11 recorded live at Teatro Piccolo Arsenale, Venice.
Mastered at Soundmasters.
℗© 2005 Rinse It Out, under exclusive licence to Labels, a direction of EMI Music France.
Comes as jewel case with 4 page booklet.
- Barcode (Text): 7 24356 37950 3
- Barcode (String): 724356379503
- Label Code (printed without "LC" prefix): 03098
- Matrix / Runout: LDB-1713
- Recorded At – Ridge Farm Studios
- Mixed At – Ridge Farm Studios
- Recorded At – Teatro Piccolo Arsenale
- Mastered At – The Soundmasters
- Manufactured By – Unknown (LDB) – LDB-1713
Dub Fation - Tank - 10 - Tomorrow Begins Today Asian Dub Fation - Tank - 11 - Melody 7. ASIAN DUB FOUNDATION feat Yat Kha is the fifth studio album by British alternative electronica band Asian Dub Foundation. Flyover 4:17. Tank 5:36. Hope 5:09. Round Up 4:36. Oil 4:33. Powerlines 4:34. Who Runs the Place 4:11. Take Back the Power 4:27. Warring Dhol 5:54. Tomorrow Begins Today 3:59. Melody 7 6:14. Retrieved 14:07, 9 November 2015 UTC. Asian Dub Foundation - Tank 2005. To favorites 4 Download album. Listen album. Electronic Breakbeat Dub. Asian Dub Foundation. Asian Dub Foundation - это гремучая смесь даба, электроники, хип-хопа, рэгги и джангла Songs in album Asian Dub Foundation - Tank 2005. Asian Dub Foundation - Flyover. Asian Dub Foundation - Tank. Asian Dub Foundation - Hope. Asian Dub Foundation - Round Up. Asian Dub Foundation - Oil. Asian Dub Foundation - Powerlines. Asian Dub Foundation - Who Runs The P. Listen free to Asian Dub Foundation Tank Flyover, Tank and more. 11 tracks 53:37. Alternative , 2005. Released 2005. Tank Tracklist. Tank Lyrics. Round Up Lyrics. Music World Lyrics A Asian Dub Foundation Albums Tank. Asian Dub Foundation Album. Speeding through the heebies about 20 percent, watcha red between a buty and a innocent, Rubbing shoulders with a su-su-super classic engine, burning out the ura and salt cans and tank, Choking up a land of fire smoking up the air, some days you rather be anywhere but here, Choking up a land of fire smoking up the air, some days. Official page for Asian Dub Foundation. Asian Dub Foundation ADF is an English electronica band that combines musical styles including rapcore, dub, dancehall, ragga, and South Asian music. The group also includes traditional rock instruments such as electric bass and guitar, which acknowledges a punk rock influence. Their music is known for its dub-inspired basslines, guitar parts inspired by the traditional Indian instrument the sitar, and fast rapping