Album Arctic Monkeys - Favourite Worst Nightmare
Lyrics By – Bennett
|2||Old Yellow Bricks|
Lyrics By – McClure
|3||D Is For Dangerous||2:16|
|4||This House Is A Circus||3:09|
|5||The Bad Thing||2:23|
|6||If You Were There, Beware||4:34|
|9||Only Ones Who Know|
Guitar [Additional] – James Ford
Guitar [Additional] – Miles Kane
|11||Do Me A Favour||3:27|
|WIGCD188||Arctic Monkeys||Favourite Worst Nightmare (CDr, Album, Promo)||Domino||WIGCD188||UK||2007|
|534467-1||Arctic Monkeys||Favourite Worst Nightmare (LP, Album, RP, Gat)||Domino||534467-1||US||2013|
|WIGLP188||Arctic Monkeys||Favourite Worst Nightmare (LP, Album, RE)||Domino||WIGLP188||Europe||2013|
|none||Arctic Monkeys||Wash And Go Album (CDr, Album, Copy Prot., Promo)||Domino||none||US||2007|
|WIGCD188A||Arctic Monkeys||Favourite Worst Nightmare (CD, Album, Dig)||Domino||WIGCD188A||Thailand||2007|
- Art Direction, Design, Photography By [Booklet] – Juno
- Artwork [Spray Can Murals] – 54 Crew
- Illustration – Anne-Marie Moore, Drew Millward, Graphique Club, Joseph Bramhall, Juno , Tobias
- Layout – Matthew Cooper
- Management – Geoff Baradale, Ian McAndrew
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Mixed By – Alan Moulder (tracks: 1, 3 to 5, 7 to 9, 12), James Ford (tracks: 2, 6, 10, 11), Mike Crossey (tracks: 2, 6, 10, 11)
- Music By – Arctic Monkeys
- Photography By [Except Booklet] – Matt Goodfellow
- Producer – James Ford, Mike Crossey
- Words By – Alex Turner
℗&© 2007 Domino Recording Co Ltd
Made in the EU.
All tracks published by EMI Music Publishing.
Except tracks 5/11: Published by EMI Music Publishing/Copyright Control.
Mixed at Assault and Battery Studios, London.
Recorded at Miloco Garden, London, Eastcote Studios, London, Motor Museum, Liverpool and Konk Studios, London.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, New York.
Photography at Mills Media.
Trifold digi with 12page booklet that includes photographs and some credits.
- Barcode (Printed): 5 034202 018827
- Barcode (Scanned): 5034202018827
- Label Code: LC10192
- Matrix / Runout: WIGCD 188 - SP
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1, 2, 4 to 6): IFPI LK46
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 5M10
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 5M02
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 5M03
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 5M09
- Mould SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI 5M08
- Mould SID Code (Variant 6): IFPI 5M05
- Mould SID Code (Variant 7): IFPI 5M01
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Domino Recording Co. Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Domino Recording Co. Ltd.
- Recorded At – Miloco Garden
- Recorded At – Eastcote Studios
- Recorded At – Motor Museum
- Recorded At – Konk Studios
- Mixed At – Battery Studios, London
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing
Favourite Worst Nightmare - Arctic Monkeys. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. Favourite Worst Nightmare is the second studio album by English rock band Arctic Monkeys, released on 23 April 2007 by Domino Recording Company. Recorded in east London's Miloco Studios with producers James Ford and Mike Crossey, the album was preceded by the release of Brianstorm on 16 April 2007. This is the band's first album to featured new bassist Nick O'Malley, replacing their previous bassist Andy Nicholson, who left the band before the North America tour of the band's debut studio album. Favourite Worst Nightmare FULL ALBUM by Arctic Monkeys 2007 Picker 3. D Is For Dangerous Adolescent. Формируйте собственную коллекцию. Favourite Worst Nightmare is the second studio album by Sheffield indie rock band Arctic Monkeys. It was first released in Japan on 18 April 2007 before being released around the world. Recorded in East London's Miloco Studios with producers James Ford and Mike Crossey, the album was preceded by the release of new single Brianstorm on 16 April 2007. In its first week following release the album sold over 220,000 copies, emulating Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not in going straight to number one in the UK Albums Chart, albeit selling 100,000 copies fewer t. On their second full-length, Favourite Worst Nightmare, they widen their sense of dynamics - Balaclava has a breakdown that suggests a love of Wars Latin-soul classic Low Rider - as Turner paints, this time more sourly, on a larger canvas. Favourite Worst Nightmare is Arctic Monkeys' second studio album, and follow up the grimy, uncut Whatever People Say I Am, Thats What Im Not. The album was an ambitious step forward from their debut, with much cleaner sounds and tighter hooks. The melodies are reminiscent of influences from The Strokes and The Smiths. Favourite Worst Nightmare Q&A. How did the album perform on the Billboard charts Favourite Worst Nightmare peaked at 7 on the Billboard 200, about three weeks after its initial release. The LP stayed on the chart for 8 weeks. Where does the album's title come. Breathless praise is a time-honored tradition in British pop music, but even so, the whole brouhaha surrounding the 2006 debut of the Arctic Monkeys bordered on the absurd. It wasn't enough for the Arctic Monkeys to be the best new band of 2006 they had to be the saviors of rock & roll. Favourite Worst Nightmare is still a very listenable album, stunning in places, but from the outset appears rushed and half-finished, and this makes for a disappointing listen. DaveyBoy EMERITUS 3. 5 The Arctic Monkeys mature too much to release a very good 2nd full-length that is not up. Mikesn EMERITUS 3. freakfromdabeat 4 Arctic Monkeys back in 2007: hype or not. barcafan21 4. 5 The Arctic Monkeys follow their excellent debut with an even better sophomore effort. RandyfromPennywise 4. AliW1993 3. 5 A solid sophomore which did nothing to damage the band's glowing reputation. by Arctic Monkeys. Author Pedro Zappa 2,733. Artist: Arctic Monkeys. Album: Favourite Worst Nightmare. All tabs by Pedro Zappa -